later
its soo ridiculous on here now, all you old morons who think that your backwoods and redneck values still have value now, which they dont.
not bragging, but im one of the top five most informative and well-respected sports posters, but im out now.
you oldies win, im out.
peace my [censored].
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
later
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
[ QUOTE ]
not bragging, but im one of the top five most informative and well-respected sports posters, but im out now.
[/ QUOTE ]
I lol'd.
Cya.
Officially retired
Laugh it up chubby, but for the most part he's right. The only person on here that I can think of that is more knowlegable, that you can have a decent sports conversation with especially on NCAA sports and NFL is mega. Biggin can be abrasive and over the top at times, but much more people would rather see yourself go than him. I'm not putting you down either or dumping on you, it's just a fact.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I honestly like both. But you cannot disagree with either. If you do. Your out to be called names by both and try to be humiliated.
It's almost like pick your own battle if you reply to either of the two's post. Esp. if you disgree with them in any way.
And none are out long. mega was supposedly gone. But is back. Biggin may say he is gone but he will be back. Either under this nick or one similiar.
Many are out for awhile. Then they find their way back.
[ QUOTE ]
but much more people would rather see yourself go than him.
[/ QUOTE ]
Of course, that's half of the fun.
Officially retired
I understand where youre coming from. Its gotten bad here lately i dont blame you. Ill miss your posts
Reeking of awesomeness!
[ QUOTE ]
not bragging, but im one of the top five most informative and well-respected sports posters, but im out now.
[/ QUOTE ] A moment of silence please- that's enough. I'm not bragging but I'm the smartest man in the world, but maybe not respected enough- ya'll might wanna work on that. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
it's a discussion board. People have to realize this, no matter how "bad" this place gets with stupid post, etc.. you can't let an online discussion board get the better of you. That's crazy.
Everybody makes everything so personal on here.
Darn right, and I KNOW my posts are the stupidestesese. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks